Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Have Ice Cubes growing off my Feet

I am always cold. Like, 99% of the time. I have always been a more “cold natured” person. Now I’m find that random parts of my body will be over heating while my just my toes are going numb.

I will catch myself wearing as little clothing as I can and huge, fuzzy socks! Talk about sexy.

You are totally picturing a naked, beach ball with fuzzy socks now huh?

I often lay on the couch with the Husband and have him put his hand on my toes. Not the entire foot (don’t want to get the rest of me too hot), just the toes. Or I will have him hold my hands to warm my fingers. It sounds really sweet but as soon as he lets go to scratch something, pick his nose, or eat, I’m yelling “WHY DID YOU LET GO?!”

Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment