Thursday, March 8, 2012

People Are Insane!

The list of things you should NOT say to a pregnant woman.

1.       You’re about 8 months, right?
2.       I can’t see you as the Mom type.
3.       You really are growing wider than out.
4.       Are you going to breastfeed?
5.       Should you be eating that?
6.       You’re just being hormonal.
7.       When are you having more?
8.       Twins, right?
9.       I didn’t know you where pregnant.
10. I hated being pregnant.

In 4 months, I have heard everyone one of these.

The list of things you CAN say to a pregnant woman
1.       You look beautiful.
2.       You look beautiful.
3.       You look beautiful.
4.       You look beautiful.
5.       You look beautiful.
6.       You look beautiful.
7.       You look beautiful.
8.       You look beautiful.
9.       You look beautiful.
10.  You look beautiful.

In 4 months, I have heard everyone of these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment